I still need to come up with a name for this shelving system I designed and created. The motivation was to build an economic shelving system where I could change the heights of the shelves. I orginally had partical boards latching into the groves of the towers. When I was moving out of my apartment, I did not want to move all those heavy boards. I moved the towers to the new house and bought pipes that fit perfectly in the tower grooves. Everything on the shelf is housed in one of three Rubbermaid containers. The only modification I would make now is to build a third tower in the middle rather than the single particle board. Having the single particle board defeats the modular nature of the system. However, since the Rubbermaid containers fit perfectly, I have found no need to move the pipes around.